ServiceNow is a cloud-based ITSM platform that provides information technology asset management and configuration management platform. It replaces unstructured work patterns of the past with intelligent workflows of the future. Improve service levels, energize employees, and change the way your enterprise works.
ServiceNow Next Generation Service Management Platform let you take control of the difficult legacy processes and tools:
- Your new service desk is up and running fast with built‑in ITIL best practices and guided setup;
- An easy‑to‑use service portal makes it painless for end users to submit and track requests without making a call;
- Prioritize and assign work with drag‑and‑drop Visual Task Boards;
- Gain control with complete IT service visibility, no infrastructure required.
ServiceNow easy for HR to establish a new employee experience by providing fast, personalized, consumerized, and ever‑improving levels of service. Employee productivity and satisfaction will rise, and so will HR’s reputation:
- Give visibility into the volume and types of service requests through dashboards, allowing HR to make better resource decisions and proactively improve services.
- Knowledge portals, along with automated case management, allow each HR staff to be more efficient and support more employees;
- Processes, like onboarding, that involve multiple departments are routed to the right people for action, creating a seamless service experience.
ServiceNow allows you to deliver effortless service to increase customer satisfaction while proactively reducing case volumes and costs. It connects departments, workflows, and systems to resolve root cause, and automate service across the enterprise:
- Fix—and even prevent—issues by connecting customer service to other departments for faster resolution.
- Route work from customer service to field service, engineering, operations, finance, and other LOB with notification, automation and escalation appropriately.
- Pinpoint and resolve issues before customers call to reduce the case volume. Identify trends, send preemptive customer communications, and align contracts with customer product or service performance.
- Automate common requests with out‑of‑the‑box self‑service. Connect front‑end requests to back‑end systems to complete the work at Lightspeed.