遙距營商計劃 Distance Business Program

計劃概要 Program Overview


➤ 計劃目標 Program Objectives

受疫情影響,遙距工作或服務模式成為新趨勢。在「防疫抗疫基金」下,創新科技署推出「遙距營商計劃」,以支援企業在疫情期間繼續營運和提供服務,計劃透過快速批核,資助企業採用資訊科技方案,開拓遙距業務。香港生產力促進局為計劃的秘書處。Remote working or service has become a new trend against the backdrop of the epidemic. Under the Anti-Epidemic Fund, the Innovation and Technology Commission (ITC) has launched the Distance Business (D-Biz) Programme to support enterprises to continue their business and services during the epidemic, the Programme provides funding support through fast-track processing for enterprises to adopt IT solutions for developing distance business. The Hong Kong Productivity Council is the Secretariat of the Programme.

➤ 計劃內容 Program Details

  1. 每個資訊科技方案連同僱員的培訓開支的資助額最高為10萬港元(相關培訓開支的資助上限為資訊科技方案開支的10%)For each IT solution and the relevant training expenses for the employees, the funding ceiling is HK$100,000 (with funding for the relevant training expenses capped at 10% of the IT solution cost).

  2. 而每間企業可獲最高30萬港元總額資助,進行為期最長六個月的資助項目。Each enterprise may receive total funding of up to HK$300,000 to undertake a project to be completed within 6 months.

  3. 申請獲批後,企業可獲發放30%的資助金額。當項目完成及證明文件獲接納後,企業可獲發放餘下資助金額。An enterprise will be disbursed a payment of 30% of the funding amount after the application has been approved. Upon completion of the project and after the supporting documents are accepted, the remaining 70% funding amount will be disbursed to the enterprise.

  4. 申請項目必須於資助申請獲批後方可開展。IT solution(s) must only be implemented after approval is granted.

  5. 申請日期: 2020年5月18日(詳情容後公布)Application starts: 18 May 2020 (Details to be announced)

  6. 金額: 五億港元(先到先得) Pool of funding: $500,000,000 (first-come-first-serve)




申請資格 Application Criteria


➤ 所有私營企業(不包括上市公司、法定機構和接受公帑資助的非政府機構)持有: All private enterprises (excluding publicly listed companies, statutory bodies and non-government organisations funded by the Government) with:

  1. 有效商業登記證 Business Registration Certificate
  2. 在2020年1月1日前已經開業 Ongoing business commenced before 1 January 2020
  3. 於提交申請時仍在與申請項目相關的行業有實質業務運作 Substantive business operation in the industry related to the project in the application at the time of application.




申請 Application


➤ 申請流程 Application Process

  1. 企業選擇自己需要的方案, 準備申請文件遞交申請: Companies need to understand the IT solution they need and prepare the documents for submission before 18 May 2020.
  2. 可於2020年5月11日向 Laputa 進行預先申請,可登入 申請遙距營商計劃 https://forms.gle/HH91vheqUuXtc8pL6。 如有查詢,請與 Victor Lam (Laputa市場部) 聯繫 38935325 和電郵至 marketing@laputatech.com Pre-application via Laputa has already been started from 11 May 2020 via Application for Distance Business https://forms.gle/HH91vheqUuXtc8pL6 Program For enquiry, please contact 38935325 and marketing@laputatech.com with Victor Lam (Marketing department of Laputa)
  3. 2020年5月18日開始接受網上填寫申請表、遞交文件 Online application will start on 18 May 2020.
  4. 生產力促進局特快批核: 預計每個批核需時10個工作天 (為期6個月) HKPC will approve the application and it takes 10 working days (valid for projects within 6 months)
  5. 申請批核成功後,開始服務項目 After approval, company can kick start on the project.
➤ 所需文件Application Documents
  1. 商業登記 Business Registration (BR) Certificate
  2. 証明2020.1.1後仍然營作的証明文件 (如: 合約,購貨單,強積金紀錄等) Supporting documents for ongoing business commenced before 1 January 2020
  3. 填妥及簽署的申請表格 Signed and completed Application form
  4. 已核准的資訊科技方案 Approved IT solution offerings




我們提供的優惠方案 Our Offerings


➤ 銷售管理人員服務 Salesforce CRM system for Sales Management 立即申請 Apply Now

  • Sales Cloud License
  • CRM Template
  • Implementation Services
  • Ongoing Support for 1 year
服務管理人員服務 Salesforce CRM system for Services Management 立即申請 Apply Now
  • Salesforce Services Cloud License
  • CRM Template
  • Implementation Services
  • Ongoing Support for 1 year
➤ 市場推廣人員服務 Salesforce CRM system for Marketers 立即申請 Apply Now
  • Salesforce Marketing Cloud License
  • CRM Template
  • Implementation Services
  • Ongoing Support for 1 year
➤ 軟件機械人流程自動化方案 RPA Solution 立即申請 Apply Now
  • Automation Anywhere RPA License
  • RPA Template
  • Implementation Services
  • Ongoing Support for 1 year





We offer free consultations for all products and services.

We will help you think through your ideas and provide examples for how we can make them happen.

Get a free consultation!
LAPUTA TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED

EMAIL

TEL

FAX

ADDRESS

HEADQUARTERS

8/F DCH Building, 20 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong

DCH_Logo-03-white.png

Copyright © 2020 Laputa Technologies Limited. All Right Reserved.