Digital Future: Transform your business with AI, Human-Bot and “paperless” processes
Time & Location
About the Event
Reconnecting with your customers in the new normal
Over the past few months, the ongoing change away from manual, paper-based processes, and towards remote interactions and digital workflows, means enterprises can deliver more efficient and consumer-friendly experiences. Gartner analysis shows 74% of CFOs intend to increase remote work at their organisation after the COVID-19 outbreak*.
Paper, faxing, email, and in-person meetings are still commonplace. Even processes that begin with an online application typically transition back to paper when multiple documents, legacy systems or signatures are involved.
To go digital, each process must meet strict security, privacy, auditability, and compliance requirements in order to reconnect with your customer and provide a positive user experience.
Join us for a live panel discussion co-hosted by Adobe, Automation Anywhere, Salesforce and Laputa Technologies on the topic of “Taking a technology-based approach in supporting business recovery”.
We will discuss the drivers for technology adoption, including practical industry insights and the best practices in expanding digital capabilities, as well as how to tackle challenges during a crisis, covering topics such as the following:
1. Key drivers of business transformation
2. Lessons from enterprises on how they kicked off their digitization journey with different technologies and challenges they faced
3. What are the key considerations when mapping out a digital-led strategy?
4. Best practices on leveraging AI, Human-Bot Collaboration and “paperless” processes
Date: 17 September 2020 (Thursday)
Time: 3-4 pm
Format: Online Webinar
Target: C-level Executives, Director or VPs from all industries and functions
1. RALPH CHAN, Group Head of Technology Transformation of bolttech
2. TONY MOK, Chief Information Officer of Dah Chong Hong Holdings Limited
2. EMIL CHAN, Chairman of FinTech Committee of the Smart City Consortium
3. EDDIE CHAN, Managing Partner of Laputa Technologies Limited
3:00 pm: New Normal Trends
3:15 pm: Panel Discussion: Creating a Sustainable, Intelligent RPA Strategy for Decision Makers
3:45 pm: Demo
3:55 pm Q&A
For registration, please visit https://www.eventbrite.hk/e/digital-future-transform-business-with-ai-human-bot-paperless-process-tickets-117950885273