Thu, 17 Dec|
The Great Digital Economy Shift: An Online Seminar
Join us on Thursday the 17th of December for an afternoon of learning how BFSI businesses can build applications fast, right, and for the future with OutSystems and Laputa, adapting to rapid changes of the digital economy.
Time & Location
17 Dec 2020, 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm
About the Event
- 14:00 - 14:30 - Registration
- 14:30 - 14:50 - Kickoff & Introduction of Laputa and OutSystems
- 14:50 - 15:20 - Discussion on how OutSystems can cut BFSI application development time by 75%.
- 15:20 - 15:45 - Demonstration
- 15:45 - 16:00 - Q&A
- 16:00 - End of Seminar; Networking Opportunities
OutSystems is a low-code development platform that can upgrade existing legacy systems or create new applications that can serve both the frontend and back. OutSystems has been identified as a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for low-code development, noted in particular for its ease of use and accelerated deployment speed.
Laputa Technologies is a consulting system integration company based in Hong Kong with over a total of 11 years’ experience in customer relationship management, robotic process automation, and low code app development. Laputa can help implement your newest solution so you can have the peace of mind knowing that your improved workflows will run smoothly right away.
Our Guest Speakers:
- Tony Mok, Chief Information Officer of Dah Chong Hong
- Marouen Zelleg, Senior Client Executive of OutSystems
- Matthew Wu, Solution Architect of OutSystems