Remote working or service has become a new trend against the backdrop of the epidemic. Under the Anti-Epidemic Fund, Innovation and Technology Commission (ITC) has launched the Distance Business (D-Biz) Programme to support enterprises to continue their business and services during the epidemic, the Programme provides funding support through fast-track processing for enterprises to adopt IT solutions for developing distance business.
For each IT solution, the funding ceiling is HK$100,000 and each company may receive maximium funding of HK$300,000 to undertake a project to be completed within 6 months.
All private enterprises (excluding publicly listed companies, statutory bodies and non-government organisations funded by the Government) can apply after 18 May 2020, with the below criteria:
1. With Valid Business Registration Certificate
2. Ongoing business commenced before 1 January 2020
3. Substantive business operation in the industry related to the project in the application at the time of application.
Target: All companies with highly manual and repetitive activities.
Automation Anywhere RPA solution can help your company to:
· Optimize labor investment
· Increase capacity on demand
· Increase speed
· Maximize accuracy (100%)
· Maximize availability (24x365)
· Improve business process compliance
· Improve controls
· Improve auditability
· Enhance security
· Deliver business intelligence
· Enable digital transformation
· Improve employee morale
For enquiry, please contact Mr Victor Lam (Phone: 3893 5325, Email: email@example.com)