Distance Business Program – Government Anti-Epidemic Funding of HKD$100K
Updated: Sep 14, 2020
Remote working has become a new trend against the backdrop of the epidemic. Under the Anti-Epidemic Fund, the Innovation and Technology Commission (ITC) has launched the Distance Business (D-Biz) Programme to support enterprises continuing their business and services during the epidemic. The Programme provides funding support and fast-track processing for enterprises that are adopting IT solutions in order to develop distance business.
For each IT solution, the funding ceiling is HK$100,000 and each company may receive maximium funding of HK$300,000 to undertake a project to be completed within 6 months.
All private enterprises (excluding publicly listed companies, statutory bodies and non-government organisations funded by the Government) can apply after 18 May 2020, with the below criteria:
1. With Valid Business Registration Certificate
2. Ongoing business commenced before 1 January 2020
3. Substantive business operation in the industry related to the project in the application at the time of application.
Target: All companies with highly manual and repetitive activities.
Automation Anywhere RPA solution can help your company to:
- Optimize labour investment
- Increase capacity on demand
- Increase speed
- Maximize accuracy
- Maximize availability 24x365)
- Improve business process compliance
- Improve controls
- Improve auditability
- Enhance security
- Deliver business intelligence
- Enable digital transformation
- Improve employee morale
For enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For registration, please sign up here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfbvtQZHCMhpN1wGdA653peGimuRBXezDZjUn3iedWYOqyYYQ/viewform