Updated: Mar 6
Salesforce Lightning do not have a default exporting list view function. Our newly developed RPA bot can help user to convert the data in the list view to Excel. After congratulating the bot, user just need to go to any page with list view in Salesforce Lightning and start the bot. The bot will automatically extract the data on the list view and convert to Excel, from the active Salesforce Lightning webpage.
1. Able to extract data from any list view
2. No need to install other plugin
3. Fast, efficient List View extraction
Requirements and Inputs: Google Chrome and MS Excel is installed
Setup Process: 1. Install Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
2. Configure Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
3. Run That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
See the Bot in Action:
1. Extract Salesforce Lightning List View - Bot Snapshot 2. Extract Salesforce Lightning List View - List View
3. Extract Salesforce Lightning List View - Sample Result
About Bot Store
Automation Anywhere's Bot Store accelerates your robotic process automation initiatives by offering pre-built automations and plug-and-play integrations. Complex business processes can be automated in days. Select bots for the processes you want to automate, configure them for your environment, and integrate them into your business process.